8 August 2011

First Post!























New Look hat
Thrifted jumper, shirt and scarf
Primark faux leather shorts
River Island socks
Peacocks heeled brogues


Well.. Where do I start?!
I don't really know what to say on my first ever post- I think this must be the hardest one!
So, I'll start by introducing myself and why I have started a blog.


My name is Aimée Morris, I am 20 years old from a small village in the West Midlands. My name is french and means 'loved' so I thought I would continue the french theme into the name of my blog 'La Mode Aimée'. I am currently at university studying International Business with French and Spanish and although its A LOT of work, I know it'll be worth it in the long run.
As I have said in the 'About Me' section, I LOVE fashion; it is one of my passions. So, I really like to look at other blogs which are mainly everyday outfit posts, so that's what I'll be doing. I would really like to know what people think of my style and my outfits and any new ideas or tips.


I welcome any comments and would love any help as I am very new to this.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment