11 August 2011

The sunlight hurts my eyes..






Thrifted jumper, shirt and scarf (worn as bow around neck)
Topshop chinos
Primark shoes
Post title lyrics - The Sunlight Hurts My Eyes by Modestep - great new dubstep song!

I wore this to go shopping with my mom today and to go and teach keyboard to my cousins 2 girls, so I needed to be more comfortable than anything. I really like the colours together and the scarf worn as a bow around my neck just adds a little something different to the outfit.

There are some major sales on in New Look and Topshop atm! Only bought a sleeveless cardigan from Topshop, reduced to £10 from £40 - Bargain! You can see a picture here. It will be perfect for when these hot days start to get colder for autumn.

Think the job prospects might be looking up - I'm waiting for a call from a local bar where I have managed to bag an interview (due to knowing people who work there!) I'm just hoping all goes well!

Aimée

No comments:

Post a Comment